Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scandinavian Chic Bride

I am sooo proud to show you these pictures, that have just been featured on The Wedding Chicks.
A while back Alicia Swedenborg, Elizabeth Würtz and I met up in Copenhagen, where we talked about doing a shoot together. It was amazing to meet these two beautiful women, that I admire so much! After a HUGE amount of preparation and seaching for the right location (which prooved to be a hard search), we finaly got everything together at the Odd Fellow Palæ in Copenhagen.

We had such a cool team, and I really want to thank them all for their support and love....

I hope, you will like the pictures!
Love Jannie xoxo











Photographer: Alicia Swedenborg
Dresses: Vintage Bride
Make up & hair: Maria Gonzalez
Wedding Coordinator: Elizabeth Würtz - Pretty Chic Blog
Shoes: www.Rasoulinia.com
Models: Sandra Vester & Ditte Birkjær Kruse
Location: Odd Fellow Palæ
Accessories: Jannie Baltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment