Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LOVE STORY by Jannie Baltzer


After some extremely busy months, I am so happy to finally show you my 2013 collection. This collection is very special to me, because it is inspired by LOVE! We all need love in our lifes, and I feel very lucky to have just that! My husband is the best, and I love him so much (all the way to the moon and back), and my family and friends have truly supportive during this journey!
I have been inspired by different love stories and the celebration of love. As always I find inspiration from the 1920s and 1930s, but updated to the fashion forward bride of 2013. This collection has exquisitely intricate beadwork and beautiful shades of ivory, blush, champagne, antique silver and gold, and it is all about luminous textures and shine. The look is very young and fresh, but still with the luxury and glamour of the old Hollywood. Enjoy Jannie xo















 
Ps: I could not have done this shoot without one of my best friends and extremely talented photographer Sandra Åberg! She has been a huge support, and we just work sooo well together! Not to forget the rest of the amazing team, who all worked very very hard to make this shoot special:

Photographer: Sandra Aberg
Hairstylist & MUA: Sam Shimoun
Model: Ester @
MIKAs Malmö
Model: Torbjoern@
Diva models
Dresses:
Trash Couture & Casalezar
Location:
Odd Fellow Palae
Inspiration: my wonderful mum


 




No comments:

Post a Comment