Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dare to live your dreams!

I really love my job, and I am sooooo happy, that I finally have found my "true calling". I enjoy every day at the office and all the challenges that comes along (believe me....there are many). But I would not have it any other way! When I started my company, I had no connections, no customers, no website, no suppliers....and I had to lean by doing! But everything is possible if - YOU DARE TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS!

I could not have done this without all my lovely friends & colleagues, so this a HUGE thank you to all of you! Enjoy these pictures that all have been in some amazing blogs & magazines - thanks to friends & colleagues!

PS: Ohhh and a big thank you to Facebook, who made it possible for me to work with so many talented & creativ people from all over the world!















No comments:

Post a Comment