Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vintage Bride & Jannie Baltzer

Oh wow - it has been some pretty amazing but crazy months for me! I have been extremely busy, and sometimes I have been working all night to get my work done...but I just love it!

My dear friend Maria from Vintage Bride has just opened her Bridal Boudoir in Copenhagen, and we wanted to celebrate that together. So we invited old and new clients, journalist, bloggers and friends to the Grand Opening, where we served delicious food from the amazing chef Rasmus Kjær & Champagne from Möet & Chandon.

We had such a lovely evening, and I really want to thank everybody for making this event so special. Now enjoy these sweet pictures from the talented photographer Amanda Thomsen.







                        A huge thank you to the oh so talented chef Rasmus Kjær for the delicious food.





                                                         I mean how cute are these 3 baby boys!!!





4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Oh, the food, the dresses, the people - what a night. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ane - we had a great night,and I wish, you could have been there. We are going to these events again and next time, you must come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a lovely night! Lovely pictures - I especially love the last one with the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuh så flotte billeder :)
    Lækkert mad, smukke kjoler, vidunderlige headpieces, søde folk - glad for jeg kom forbi :)

    ReplyDelete